Tramore Beach

Tramore Beach county waterford
Nikon D200, 35mm focal length f2.8 lens, Iso 800
Tramore Beach,
County Waterford

Word list and play:

People, beach, sand, sounds, waves, cars, chips, cans, parking, fun, dogs, running, holes, digging, walking, sitting, looking, sleeping, parents, kids, couples, crying, kicking, ball, boats, boards, paper, bags….

Feel free to add more !

1. Great composition.

April 30, 2013 at 5:41 pm

2. Did you take any from atop the ferris wheel, Nigel? ๐Ÿ™‚ This is a great shot; It’s amazing to me that you’re right into the sun, yet there is so much detail in the background (I’m not a photographer, so for all I know this may be easy, but I wouldn’t think so). I love the reflected light in the water and on the beach.

April 30, 2013 at 6:03 pm

• Hello Scott, Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

I think this is the big difference between a compact camera lens or kit lens and some slr lenses, this is fixed focus 24mm – 35mm on some slr cameras and Its always been my best landscape lens just because of results like this!

Thanks for you comments ๐Ÿ™‚

April 30, 2013 at 7:38 pm

3. Great photo! Do you have anything that shows the coast line immediately left of the church spire? Lady Elizabeth’s Cove?

April 30, 2013 at 11:52 pm

• Hello Martha, Thank you ……

I know I we been down to it Martha so I will take a look through everything I have, I remember some high rocks and we watched lots of kids jumping in the sea from about fifteen feet up from them!

I will see if I can find anything!

May 1, 2013 at 8:31 am

Lovely light in this one Nigel – it looks almost metallic.

May 1, 2013 at 10:14 am

I think sometimes colour just cannot come near what a black and white photo can do !! ๐Ÿ™‚

May 1, 2013 at 10:29 am