A morning walk for Molly

A morning walk for molly 2

I love this time of year, we get up early and go for a walk in the woods….

Irish Landscape photography 6

The paths have turned so green and full of life…..

Irish nature photography 2

The Hawthorn flowers are all out and looking their best…

A morning walk for molly 1

Its so warm already, I have to go slower than in the winter. This gives me time however to look at so much….

Irish Landscape photography 5

The clover

Irish nature photography 1

All the new leafs

Irish nature photography 3

Even the seed heads…

A morning walk for molly 3

Finally a slow walk up the hill…

Irish Landscape photography 3

I was 10 last weekend, so I really enjoy a sit down and a long look at the view.

Thank you for sharing my morning with me.

Oh what beautiful, vibrant, colourful images. I can feel the warm sun on my face and smell the honeysuckle. And Molly’s smile – more radiant than all the rest!

June 7, 2013 at 2:08 pm

• Hello Anne and Monty….

Yes, a happy dog ! and she really loves these walks and I truly enjoy the sit down at the top with her πŸ™‚ :), oh and the walk as well !!!

Thank you for the like and the comment Anne πŸ™‚

June 7, 2013 at 2:18 pm

2. Lovely images, Nigel. What a view! Molly looks nicely tired and very happy! Early morning and evening walks are the best. :-).

June 7, 2013 at 2:33 pm

• Hello Sharon πŸ™‚

Thank you :), Yes we don’t know whats hit us here sun and warm weather and for more than two days Wow!

She slept for most of the day on the back step, she will get another walk later…

Can you imagine, having to work around hot days !!!!

June 7, 2013 at 5:26 pm

• Yes, it’s a dog’s life, and we’re just along for the ride :-).

June 7, 2013 at 5:43 pm

• πŸ™‚

June 7, 2013 at 9:35 pm

3. She looks just like Gracie Allen — the curlier coat, the shorter leg! I’m in love. Great pics, too. πŸ˜‰

June 7, 2013 at 4:55 pm

4. Beautiful images, but I especially love the new leaf!

June 7, 2013 at 5:20 pm

• Hello Rene,

Thank you, very pleased you like these, stunning sunrise this morning great light πŸ™‚

June 7, 2013 at 5:29 pm

5. poppytump

Oh Molly Molly … thank you for the donder up your lane there in the early morning sunshine with your Master .

June 7, 2013 at 6:20 pm

6. Lovely images Nigel. Molly looks happy. You live in such a beautiful part of the world πŸ™‚

June 8, 2013 at 12:35 am

7. grannyandthebaldguy

What a wonderful, peaceful spot to walk and Molly is a sweetie.

June 8, 2013 at 5:13 am

• Hello πŸ™‚ Granny

Thankyou for your visit and lovely comment πŸ™‚ I will pass your comments to her πŸ™‚

June 8, 2013 at 4:44 pm

8. Vicki (from Victoria A Photography)

Beautiful images and so greeeeen.
    My Mother said, after visiting Ireland, that there was every shade of green imaginable and its true.
    Love the 4th photo of Molly.
    Love the Hawthorn flower image also – nice composition.

June 8, 2013 at 11:27 am

9. Ajaytao2010

I Nominate you for a Wonderful Bouquet of Awards – 16 Nominations

Please Choose any 3 of the 16 awards
    please accept it and oblige

June 8, 2013 at 2:50 pm