Sunrise in the Park

Sunrise Fair Green Callan 1
Sunrise ay Callan’s Fair green
Kilkenny Landscape Photography : Nigel Borrington

This morning’s sunrise was just as wonderful as the sunset yesterday, I took Molly our ten year old Golden Retriever out for a walk on the local green, the sight of the rising sun through the trees was a great start to the day.

Sunrise Fair Green Callan 5

Sunrise Fair Green Callan 2

Sunrise Fair Green Callan 3

Sunrise Fair Green Callan 4

1. artscottnet

Hi, Wow what a beautiful way to wake up, with all that sunshine and beautiful sweet Molly. thank you Nigel

August 16, 2013 at 11:30 am

• artscottnet

Hi Nigel, I generally do not do these, but I’ve nominated you for an award, if you care to participate, see my site. Either way, I appreciate your inspiring posts and friendly comments, thank you.

August 16, 2013 at 2:26 pm

• Thank Scott, that’s very good of you – yes I know what you mean, I am not ether. I always take this with appreciation however and I know your not into bloging for them so many thanks Scott ๐Ÿ™‚

Nigel

August 16, 2013 at 2:54 pm

2. Hello Scott ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, very pleased you enjoyed both ๐Ÿ™‚

August 16, 2013 at 11:53 am

3. Vicki (from Victoria A Photography)

Wonderful photos, Nigel.
    I love the sun shining through the foliage and the wonderful golden outline on Molly.

It’s a fine time of day to be walking (especially in your area).

August 17, 2013 at 1:16 am

• Hello Vicki ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, yes it is a great time of day almost no one up and the park to ourselves ๐Ÿ™‚

August 17, 2013 at 11:33 am

4. Callan’s Fair Green is fair, indeed. Where’s a teleporter when you need one?

August 17, 2013 at 6:13 am

Beautiful. Those trees, the mist, the light and the colours all blend into some stunning images, Nigel. And Molly of course always adds so much! Burning the candle at both ends though I see..? : )))))

August 18, 2013 at 11:01 am