Sunday evening by the Derriana Lake

Sunday by the lake 1
Fujifilm x100
Red tractor, Derriana Lake, county kerry
Irish landscape photography : Nigel Borrington

Sunday evening at Derriana lake

One Sunday evening during the summer, while visiting Derriana lake, county Kerry, we went for a walk along the local lanes.

We came across this old red tractor resting in a field above the lake, I felt this view reflected Sunday evenings very well.

A tractor, rested during the weekend, but ready to start all over again on Monday morning.

Sunday by the lake 2

1. Simbólico, si señor.
    Un abrazo,
    Jesús

September 29, 2013 at 9:08 pm

• Thank you very much….

🙂

and a big hug back 🙂 from Ireland 🙂

September 30, 2013 at 12:41 pm

• Un abrazo desde Canarias.

September 30, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Whoa!! Amazing colours. The tractor looks like a character from a children’s book! Great captures. : )))

September 29, 2013 at 11:20 pm

• Hello Anne 🙂

Thank you 🙂 very pleased you like the post and Tractor 🙂

It’s very true, just sometime about Red Tractor’s like this one we all love, even the bigger kids 🙂

September 30, 2013 at 12:34 pm

3. What lovely shades of green. And, of course, I love a good tractor. What tractor chore do you think it does with those round thingies on the back?

September 30, 2013 at 12:07 am

4. Just beautiful Nigel!

The red tractor against the golden greens is stunning. I love the clouds and water and then the misty mountains in the background, too.

I also wondered what purpose the tractor implement serves. 🙂

Really wonderful images.

🙂 🙂

September 30, 2013 at 1:40 am

• Hello Sharon 🙂

Thank you, I just love this Tractor from the moment I noticed it, very pleased you liked it 🙂

The equipment on the back is a Hay bob http://youtu.be/zCZs0Vzz_oo 🙂

September 30, 2013 at 12:26 pm

5. this pictures are exactly how I visualized the places described in romantic novels …. lolz…
    really beautiful picx & amazing location .. 🙂

September 30, 2013 at 2:36 pm

• Hello Shammee 🙂

Thank you for such a lovely comment :), very pleased you enjoyed this post 🙂 🙂 🙂

PS, Sorry I didn’t get back to you yesterday, I had an email virus and had to get it cleaned off, done 🙂

October 1, 2013 at 10:54 am