An evening in County Kilkenny, through its trees

Kilkenny through the tress 7
All images using – Nikon D200, Mamiya sekor n 45mm f2.8 lens, iso 100
County kilkenny, through its trees
Landscape photography : Nigel Borrington

A sense of Kilkenny

Getting out and about in county Kilkenny on these summer days is just wonderful, this Gallery of images was from an evenings walk through some local country lanes. I hope they get across a sense of the county and its wonderful landscape on an evening in July.

Nigel

Kilkenny through its trees – A Gallery

Kilkenny through the tress 5

Kilkenny through the tress 1

Kilkenny through the tress 2

Kilkenny through the tress 3

Kilkenny through the tress 4

Kilkenny through the tress 6

Kilkenny through the tress 8

1. poppytump

Aren’t we so lucky with Summer having finally arrived Nigel . just makes you feel you want to grab your camera and be off … well I can see you have been taking advantage !
    Absolutely lovely countryside . You show little tanatalsing vistas you tease πŸ˜‰

July 16, 2013 at 1:54 pm

• Hello Poppy πŸ™‚

Thank you, what a lovely comment – Many thanks πŸ™‚

The Vistas are the best bits πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

July 16, 2013 at 2:42 pm

2. Such a treat to share your lens…thanks!

July 16, 2013 at 3:05 pm

• Hello Navery πŸ™‚

Thank you, its a pleasure to share them with you … πŸ™‚

July 16, 2013 at 3:32 pm

3. Cynthia

Love the branches against the sky. Great title and concept to view a place through its trees. πŸ˜‰

July 16, 2013 at 3:41 pm

• Hello Cynthia πŸ™‚

Thank you πŸ™‚ and I am very pleased that you enjoyed this post and images ….

July 16, 2013 at 7:43 pm

4. It seems Ireland is the only place on earth with mountains and rolling hills but yet you can still see forever.

Such beautiful images, Nigel. πŸ™‚

Ah, summer………..there simply aren’t enough hours in the day.

Thank you for these!

July 16, 2013 at 4:21 pm

• Hello Sharon πŸ™‚

Yes I know what your thinking , I love the views here – soft rolling hill sides, wonderful views πŸ™‚

Pleasure Sharon, very happy your enjoyed this post πŸ™‚

July 16, 2013 at 7:47 pm

5. artscottnet

Thank you for sharing these stunning images, Nigel. Excellent captures

July 16, 2013 at 4:33 pm

• Hello Scott…

Thank you , Very happy to share these with everyone and very pleased you enjoyed them πŸ™‚

July 16, 2013 at 7:49 pm

6. Seeing your pictures makes me want to get on a plane and go back to Ireland!!

July 17, 2013 at 12:36 pm

• Hello Mary πŸ™‚

I am very pleased you like these images as much as it sounds like you do πŸ™‚

You would be welcome back at any time πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

July 18, 2013 at 10:38 am

7. I love them all, of course, because I have a thing for tree shots. But… 6th one down with the scruffy grass running through the center and the depth that goes on forever. Oh boy.

July 19, 2013 at 7:14 pm

• Hello Elen πŸ™‚

Thank you and I am very pleased to liked these, thank you for your very welcome comments. I think my favourite image is the same one, I very much liked the mix of shade and sunlight in that spot. πŸ™‚

July 20, 2013 at 10:53 am