Two Cows in county Kilkenny

Two cows county kilkenny
Sigma SD x3 Slr, 15-30mm f3.5-4.5 ex lens
Two cows in County Kilkenny
Irish Landscape potography : Nigel Borrington

It’s not often, if at all I post a single image, just one image !

So maybe its time to just look at one, a single image of two cows in a field.

I was just standing at a gate that’s along a lane I often walk down in county Kilkenny and took this photo, so I hope you enjoy it !

1. Simple beauty…only the one is needed.

October 25, 2013 at 10:59 am

• Hello Rebecca πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Thank you – Very happy you commented and enjoyed sharing my gate and it’s view πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

October 25, 2013 at 11:02 am

2. That cow in the background looks rather mean. Wise not to get too close. πŸ™‚

October 25, 2013 at 11:14 am

• Hello πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Thank you, I will keep that gate between her and me πŸ™‚ !!

October 25, 2013 at 11:19 am

3. Reminds me of a story I once heard from a farmer in ……. Ireland (of all places to be): Says a cow to a bull in a neighbouring paddock: “Hannibal, oh Hannibal I can have you now”. The bull jumps over the fence and the cow very happy; “Oh Hannibal I’ve been longing for the moment”. Replies the bull with a high voice: “Just call me Hanni. The rest I left in the barbwire”…. Enjoy your weekend.

October 25, 2013 at 1:01 pm

4. What an expression…as though the cow was saying to you , “Did you ask my agent first?” Great!

October 25, 2013 at 4:01 pm

• Hello Navery πŸ™‚

Yes, I did get a, what are you doing look πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

October 25, 2013 at 8:01 pm

5. Poem my Mother taught me:
    A gum chewing girl —————— and a cud chewing cow——————- Are alike—————— Yet different somehow.——————–Oh I know now———————-It’s the intelligent look——————— On the face of the cow.

October 27, 2013 at 8:17 pm

• Hello Bpp πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

That’s a great Poem πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

And

a wonderful addition to this post – Thank you πŸ™‚

October 27, 2013 at 11:34 pm

• Are you a farmer as well as photographic artist and poet?

October 27, 2013 at 11:41 pm

• Hi.

No, but the family here are.

We live in a farming area and I know a lot of the farmers around.

October 27, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Gorgeous – you have perfectly captured the curiosity and simplicity of their nature!

November 17, 2013 at 10:38 am