Can we go out please

Molly

I know your doing that blog thing again!!!!, but look the suns out and the river is going to be great this morning!

One for Monty and Anne…

1. This photo really touches my heart. Just pure beauty in this shot 🙂

March 13, 2013 at 11:06 am

• Just back and Molly says thanks for the beauty comment!!!

March 13, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Aw that is sooo sweet! Now for goodness sake, go take that walk… You will definitely not regret it! : )))

March 13, 2013 at 11:24 am

• That’s the sound of the lead, Yes oh YES!

River here I come

March 13, 2013 at 11:32 am

3. victoriaaphotography

That shot is just adorable – such a sweet soulful expression. Perfect lighting.

March 13, 2013 at 1:07 pm

• Thank you Victoria, She knows exactly how to use that expression and when.

March 13, 2013 at 2:40 pm

4. Beautiful, is this a Golden Retriever? Have a lovely day, enjoy your walkies!
    Greetings from Norfolk
    Dina

March 13, 2013 at 1:11 pm

5. Oh that is so lovely. We have two border collies and only yesterday I was trying to study and they were both staring at me as if saying, “Please spare us a little time to go for a walk. Maybe a little walk to the woods? eh?”
    I said, “C’mon you two, no guilt trips, a walk will be later…. a lot later!”
    Of course they won.

March 13, 2013 at 8:46 pm

• Your Collies sound very bright and full of life and I bet you got much more health study done for that walk you all had together, I would put money on it that they knew that too.

Love to see a photo of them

Nigel