A Photographers blog

Croaghlin, Teelin, County Donegal
Irish Landscape Photography : Nigel Borrington

Croaghlin teelin Slieve League 2
Nikon D7000, 50mm f1.4 af-d lens
Croaghlin, Teelin, County Donegal
Irish Landscape Photography : Nigel Borrington

Croaghlin Teelin, is one of County Donegal’s most iconic landscape images. The cliff and coastal views appears in many tourist websites and tourist office publications.

Croaghlin teelin Slieve League 3

There is a long walk up the stone path to get the best views, but it is well worth the effort.

If you are visiting Donegal, Croaghlin is near Carrick and past Killybegs.

1. Such beautiful countryside & coast. Your photos are a treat for this city dwellers eyes.
    Does one always have to walk along the cliff top or is there a way to walk lower down? The slope of the cliff side looks pretty steep.

May 13, 2013 at 10:38 am

2. Hello Victoria :)

Thank you, yes you can stay below and you get a great view of Donegal bay and the cliffs along the coast but I on the day I just could not resist going up all the way.

May 13, 2013 at 10:44 am

3. Wow!! Stunningly ethereal images Nigel. Look like hobbits live there! : )))

May 13, 2013 at 11:07 am

4. Love those cliffs Nigel, not unlike Pembrokeshire. Great photos once again :)

May 13, 2013 at 11:24 am

5. Thanks Nigel for following my blog and how happy I am to have found yours. Your pictures are amazing. I love Ireland and you my friend, capture it beautifully. You have me thinking of getting out and about today with my camera and maybe having a walk around my local area…

May 13, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Do this time of year offers so much, hope to see the results :)

May 13, 2013 at 1:42 pm

6. You have such a beautiful country. I hope that I can visit it one day. Great shots! :)

May 13, 2013 at 1:21 pm

• Thank you Norma.

You would have many welcomes and homes here if you do visit :)

May 13, 2013 at 1:40 pm

7. What a beautiful view! I love hiking and walking along stony and dirt paths. Visiting Ireland moves ever closer to the top of my bucket list the more I see your pics!

May 13, 2013 at 6:02 pm